Choosing the Right Oil
Choosing the proper grade of oil is crucial to your vehicle’s performance. From conventional to full synthetic, your Certified Service expert will offer a range of oil types, including ACDelco Conventional Oil, ACDelco dexos1™ Full Synthetic, and Mobil 1™ Full Synthetic.
These oils contain a variety of characteristics that can affect your vehicle’s performance, offer varying levels of engine protection, and maximize the time between oil changes.
ACDelco Conventional Oil
- Offers quality engine wear and corrosion protection
- Contains special additives that help your engine run smoothly
ACDelco dexos1 Full Synthetic Oil
- High resistance to oxidation, which helps keep the oil from breaking down
- Excellent low-temperature flow and pumpability during cold startups
- Excellent protection to help prevent formation of sludge and other harmful deposits
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil
- Advanced anti-wear technology for outstanding protection of critical engine parts
- Exceptional high-temperature stability helps resist oxidative thickening
- Proven to provide outstanding cold starting, lubrication, and protection from wear at low temperatures
Ask our experts which grade is best for your vehicle. You may also refer to your Owner’s Manual
for more information.