2023 GMC Canyon Trim Levels
Looking for a midsize pickup with impressive power and upscale features to tackle your The Villages commute? Look no further than the GMC Canyon, the sibling model to the GMC Sierra. With similar performance ratings and interior amenities at a wallet-friendly MSRP, the 2023 GMC Canyon is a smart choice for drivers in Dunnellon. Choose from four different trim levels starting at just $36,900* MSRP when you visit Sullivan Buick GMC. Discover more about the 2023 GMC Canyon configurations below and check out its impressive towing capabilities.
So, how much does the 2023 GMC Canyon cost? Explore the details, below!
2023 GMC Canyon Elevation $36,900* MSRP
The GMC Canyon Elevation is the entry model to the 2023 GMC Canyon trim levels. This trim offers dependable performance at a low cost, ensuring you get the power you need at an affordable price. See some of the features you can find on these GMC Canyon configurations below:
- 11.3-inch Diagonal Center Touch-Screen and 8″ Diagonal Digital Driver Information Center
- Off-Road Performance Display
- High Definition Rear Vision Camera and Hitch View
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Wireless Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Keyless Open and Start
- 18-inch Wheels With All-Terrain Tires
- Available MultiStow™ Tailgate
- Available Bose® Premium Audio System
- Available High Elevation Package includes Jet Black leather-appointed front seating, heated driver and passenger seats, heated steering wheel and power driver lumbar control seat adjuster.
2023 GMC Canyon AT4 $43,900* MSRP
The GMC Canyon AT4 is an off-road ready vehicle that’s built for your recreational adventures around Lady Lake. Replacing the All Terrain trim level, the Canyon AT4 trim level has 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires and a trim-exclusive suspension setup. The AT4 also has a unique exterior and interior styling, a skid plate for underbody protection, and an electronic limited-slip rear differential. See some of the other features offered on the Canyon AT4 below:
- Advanced Hill Descent Control and Transfer Case Shields
- 4WD With Automatic-Locking Rear Differential
- 2-Speed AutoTrac Transfer Case
- Drive Mode Selector With New Off-Road and Terrain Modes
- MultiStow Tailgate
2023 GMC Canyon Denali $51,000* MSRP
The GMC Canyon Denali sits at the peak of the GMC Canyon lineup, providing exceptional performance and top-of-the-line features. With the Canyon Denali, you can indulge in ultimate luxury and advanced capability during your travels in The Villages. Check out some of the exclusive features that come with the GMC Canyon Denali below:
- 7,700 pound towing capacity
- All-New Denali-Exclusive Jet Black Interior with Teak Accents
- Perforated Leather-Appointed Seating and Laser-Etched, Open-Pore Wood Trim
- 11.3-inch Diagonal Center Touch-Screen and 11-inch Diagonal Digital Driver Information Center
- Multicolor 6.3-inch Diagonal Head-Up Display
- Up to 10 Available Camera Views† Including Segment-First Front and Rear Underbody Cameras (Late Availability)
- 20-inch Exclusive Diamond-Cut Machined Aluminum Wheels
2023 GMC Canyon AT4X $55,500* MSRP
Explore the 2023 GMC Canyon AT4X, the top of the line trim, offers a 6,000 pound towing capacity and other trim-exclusive features. Check out some of the details, below:
- AT4X-Exclusive Obsidian Rush Interior with Ceramic White Accents
- 11.3-inchDiagonal Center Touch-Screen and 11-inch Diagonal Digital Driver Information Center
- Up to 10 Available Camera Views Including Segment-First Front and Rear Underbody Cameras
- Multimatic™ DSSV Dampers and Front and Rear e-Lockers
- Transfer Case Shield and Rocker Protectors
- AT4X-Exclusive Baja Drive Mode
- Available Edition 1 Package (Reservations Full, Extremely Limited Availability) with 17-inch Beadlock-Capable Wheels
Test Drive the 2023 GMC Canyon at Sullivan Buick GMC
Whether you need a dependable ride for your daily drive in Williston or a workhorse to haul heavy loads in The Villages, the GMC Canyon has you covered. Visit our showroom in Ocala to experience the Canyon’s power and versatility for yourself. While you’re here, check out our new vehicle specials to find great deals on the 2023 GMC Canyon trim levels. You can also save time at the dealership by filling out our online finance application. Don’t wait, get behind the wheel of a Canyon today!
More from Sullivan Buick GMC
When it comes to finding a vehicle that perfectly suits your needs and preferences, the 2024 Buick Enclave offers a range of configurations to choose from in The Villages. Whether you prioritize space, technology, or performance, there’s a Buick Enclave trim level that aligns with your desires in Ocala and for the price you want….
Returning for the 2024 model year, the Buick Encore GX arrives with fresh updates, including new 18- and 19-inch wheel choices, a revamped front end, and distinctive winged LED headlamps. However, the most remarkable enhancements for Williston drivers can be found within the cabin. The interior boasts a redesigned dashboard layout featuring the all-new…
Are you thinking about making the new Terrain your next vehicle? It looks fantastic, but how much can the 2024 GMC Terrain tow on our The Villages roads? Drivers who like to take their jet ski or jon boat out to the water on the weekend will be glad to know that the maximum 2024…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.